Experience the benefits of a health & wellness program for your employees with the best in class at CrossFit Tanjong Pagar
THE BENEFITS OF EXERCISE FOR EMPLOYEES IN THE WORKPLACE INCLUDE:
- Build a sustained commitment to fitness from the company.
- Give people the tools they need to live and work in balance.
- An opportunity to release, rebalance, and recuperate.
- Co-workers can attend together and interact in a different context and meet other connections within your business.
The Proven Results of Unhealthy Employee Lifestyle Habits
- Can consume more than half of the corporate profit
- Cost employees and employers in productivity
- Increase likelihood of illness, disease and disability
- How much money lower back pain costs companies (Google)
Why use CrossFit Tanjong Pagar?
We're not just any gym and we're just any team of Personal Trainers and CrossFit Coaches. We're a specialised team of individuals dedicated to achieving our clients fitness, health and wellness goals. We educate, guide and inspire our community to be the best they can be, let us show you how we can change your lives for the better.
Our team at Tanjong Pagar comprises of some of Singapore's and Asia Pacific's fittest athletes. You will have access to our wider fitness network with us being part of UFIT.
At CrossFit Tanjong Pagar we offer a number different services that can help improve your employees health for the long-term. Get them feeling good about themselves, surround them in a positive and supportive environment and building your teams motivation.
- Open Gym during off-peak hours
- MetCon and Fitness Classes for up to 30 pax
- Group Personal Training Sessions up to 4 pax
- Nutritional Programs
- Connecting the Mind and Body through our UFIT Clinic
- Physiotherapy, Movement Screening and Ergonomics
- Specialised Seminar Talks
We will personalise every Health & Wellness program to suit you and your employees needs. Talk to us to see how we can help you improve your employees lifestyle for a fitter, healthier, happier them not just for tomorrow, but for the long-term.